Monday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Our mission at the Central Jersey Dental Sleep Medicine is to help sleep disorder sufferers find REAL solutions to their sleep problems. There is a wealth of information on this site dedicated to that purpose.
Oral therapies and simple appliances can make a huge difference in your life.
Contact us to arrange your own dental sleep disorder consultation.
Most people who visit this site are interested in these topics:
- Are there any alternatives to a CPAP machine?
- What kind of dental sleep disorder solutions are available?
- How do I stop snoring?
- Can anything be done to help my spouse stop snoring?
- What is sleep apnea?
- What are the symptoms of sleep apnea?
- How can sleep apnea be treated?
- What can happen if sleep disorders go untreated?
WE HAVE YOU COVERED
We accept cash, personal checks, and most major credit cards. Our office has contracts with most if not all major insurance plans. Even though dental/medical insurance is a private arrangement between you and your company, we will file your claim, handle all the paperwork, and help you get maximum insurance benefits.